GTA San Andreas has been the most loved game all around the world and there is roughly no one who hasn’t played this game. The better part is that now GTA San Andreas is also available on Android mobile platforms. However, people complain that they can’t use cheat codes in GTA San Andreas Android. But this problem is solved now, you can use cheat codes on your game. All you have to do is that you read this article and follow each and every step given.
There are two different methods to use cheat codes in GTA San Andreas Android. One is for rooted android phones and another one is for non-rooted android phones. If you need any help regarding rooting your phone, you can read our article “The Ultimate Guide to Rooting Any Android Phone“.
Use cheat codes in GTA San Andreas Android for Non-rooted phones
This method is a simple one and also it doesn’t requires your android phone to be rooted. This, however is ineffective in some terms as compared to the method for rooted phones which you’ll get to know as you read. Anyways it might fulfill your desire to use cheat codes in GTA San Andreas Android game. Follow the steps below to use cheat codes:
- First of all, download and install the app named GTA: SA Cheater. You can download it from here.
- After installing the app, open your GTA San Andreas Android game and start game.
- Now once you have started the game, save the game in a new save slot. Remember the slot number in which you have saved the game.
- Minimise the game and open the GTA: SA Cheater app. After opening the app press the skip button at the top of the app.
- Now you will see a list of save game slots. Select the save game slot in which you have saved the game in the previous steps.
- Let the app load. After that you’ll see a list of cheat codes to apply to your game. Check the cheat codes you want to apply to them game then hit save.
- Now you are done. Start the game and you’ll see the cheat codes you selected are all working. But remember, don’t resume the game after applying the cheats, instead goto to “Start New Game” and load game from the save game in which you have applied the cheats.
Use cheat codes in GTA San Andreas Android for rooted phones
This method is better than the non-rooted method. Also a quite easy one and has a good user interface. In this method we will be using an app named CLEO SA. Follow the steps below to use cheat codes GTA SA android.
- Download and install the CLEO SA app. It is available in the Google Play Store. You can search and install it. Don’t download it from any other site because there are many malware apps with the same name.
- Open the app and grant it root permissions.
- Now go to the SA menu. You can access it from the top right tab of the app. Then click on “Install”. Wait for the installation to complete.
- Click on the “Install New Scripts” tab. Now you’ll see a list of scripts. Click on any one script and click on “Install” on the pop-up. Repeat this step for all the scripts.
- You are done now. Start the game and while in the gameplay, swipe down to access the CLEO menu.
- Now, in the CLEO menu, touch up and to select the scripts and touch in the centre to activate it.
The methods given here to use cheat codes in GTA San Andreas Android are the most effective and the most stable ones. So these might work for everyone. Even if you face any problem, do comment and I will solve it. The CLEO SA app can also be used to install mods in GTA San Andreas just like they are in PC. Stay tuned for an article on that soon.
Powered by WPeMatico