If you are thinking about creating a presentation for your project, then you end up creating a PowerPoint presentation. But the fact that everyone doesn’t have software to run PowerPoint presentation on their system can be a problem, if you’re going to display your project to a group of people on some other system. Now one of the simplest ways to show your project is through PDF as its portable, and multiple platforms support it or you can always carry a portable version of Foxit reader to run PDF files. Now you must think that, you were thinking about creating a presentation to show a group of people not an ebook. Yes I know that with PDF you can’t add effects and sound to your PDF presentation. Now what if you can create a PDF presentation with transition effects to your pages and on top of that some sound effects?
PDFrizator is a freeware which lets you create PDF presentations, with possibility to add page transition effect, page advance time, and background music. Not only you can create PDF presentation from scratch but you can also edit some old PDF file and add different effects to its pages.
- Create PDF presentations, setting up the page transition effect, automatic page advance time and the presentation background music.
- Convert multiple file type formats (e.g. .gif, .jpg, .png, .tif, .cbr, .cbz,…) to PDF.
- Add supported file types to the project using the command line, Shell drag and drop, Internet search, or paste from the Windows clipboard.
- Powerful Resource Explorer, able to browse local files and online ones using Internet services such as: Bing images, Google images, Picasa, Flickr and Twitpic.
- Advanced Sound Explorer, with embedded player, to easily select local music files, or found in the Internet, searching in sites such as SoundCloud.
- Easily view and convert .cbr and .cbz Comic Books to PDF.
- Acquire from TWAIN sources, with timed acquire function.
- Auto deskew pages, even from already existing PDF’s.
- Visually merge, delete, rotate, rearrange and set result PDF pages size.
- Advanced GUI, with docking functionality.
- Possibility to install in portable mode.
How To use PDFrizator To Create PDF Presentation
Now when you run PDFrizator you’ll be opening a new PDF file in normal mode. This means you can’t add sound effects to your current project, though you can add transition page effects. You have to change Presentation mode from No to Yes to add background sound to your PDF presentation. To add background sounds click on Background Music in General Options and browse to find suitable music file.
To add page effect click on the Page tab in general options. You can flip or rotate the page, add duration, change orientation and add transition effects like blinds, box, comb, cover, dissolve, and many more.
After making changes and adding effects to your PDF presentation go to File and choose Preview PDF to preview your PDF presentation and choose Convert to PDF to convert your current project to PDF.
Closing Words: I did try out this application find it quite appealing. The only thing could have added is the option to add text to the PDF pages so we can fully customize our PDF presentations. But this can be done with image editors like pain.